找回密码
 暂停注册!
查看: 4116|回复: 0

你能帮我个忙吗?

[复制链接]
english 发表于 2007-10-7 12:39:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000>Can you help me, please?<BR>  你能帮我个忙吗??</FONT></STRONG><BR><B><FONT color=#ff0000></FONT></B><BR>  A&nbsp; &nbsp;Can you help me, please?<BR>  A&nbsp; &nbsp;你能帮我个忙吗?<BR>  B&nbsp; &nbsp;Yes, certainly.<BR>  B&nbsp; &nbsp;当然可以。<BR>  A&nbsp; &nbsp;Where is the Business Centre in the hotel?<BR>  A&nbsp; &nbsp;旅馆的商务中心在哪里?<BR>  B&nbsp; &nbsp;It’s on the second floor.<BR>  B&nbsp; &nbsp;在二楼。<BR>  A&nbsp; &nbsp;Hello, Mr. Clark.&nbsp;&nbsp;I’m Lin.&nbsp;&nbspleased to meet you.<BR>  A&nbsp; &nbsp;你好, 克拉克先生。 我是林。很高兴认识你。<BR>  B&nbsp; &nbsp;Me,too.<BR>  B&nbsp; &nbsp;谢谢你。<BR>  A&nbsp; &nbsp;We will have our meeting in the office on the fourth floor.<BR>  A&nbsp; &nbsp;我们在四楼的办公室开会。<BR><BR><B><FONT color=#009900> </FONT><FONT color=blue> 注释&nbsp; &nbsp;Notes?</FONT></B><BR>  If you need help or information, you can ask: Can you help me, please?<BR>  如果你需要帮助或者要获得信息,你可以问:Can you help me, please?(请问你能帮忙吗?)。<BR>  A positive way of responding is: Yes, certainly.<BR>  肯定的回答是:Yes, certainly(当然可以)。<BR>  Again, to ask where something is, use Where...?&nbsp;&nbsp;Where is the Business Centre in the hotel? <BR>  要问某物在哪里,用Where...?(……在哪里?)。Where is the Business Centre in the hotel ? (旅馆的商务中心在哪里?)<BR>  Remember, to describe which floor something is on, you can say: on the second floor/on the fourth floor.&nbsp;&nbsp;We will have our meeting in an office on the fourth floor.<BR>  记住,要描述某物在几楼,你可以说:...on the second floor(……在二楼)/on the fourth floor(……在四楼)。 We will have our meeting in an office on the fourth floor(我们在四楼的一个办公室开会)。
*滑块验证:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 暂停注册!

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|微社区|法眼天下

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 06:53 , Processed in 0.102504 second(s), 22 queries .