找回密码
 暂停注册!
查看: 3621|回复: 0

情态动词+have+过去分词

[复制链接]
不爱吃米饭 发表于 2007-10-14 23:50:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=gb2312"><link rel="stylesheet" href="home.css" tppabs="home.css"><link rel="stylesheet" href="eng.css" tppabs="eng.css"></head><body bgcolor="white" text="black" topmargin="10" leftmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"><table width="540" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center" height="15"><tr><td>&nbsp;</td></tr></table><div align="center"><table width="540" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td colspan="3" class="p2" width="760"><b>21.7 情态动词+ have +过去分词</b></td></tr><tr><td height="254" width="20">&nbsp;</td><td height="254" width="520" valign="top" class="p2"><br> 1) may(might) have + done sth, can (could) have + done sth 表示过去,推测过去时间里可能发生的事情。<br>  Philip may (might) have been hurt seriously in the car accident.<br>  Philip can (could) have been hurt seriously in the car accident.<br><br> 2) must have +done sth,对过去时间里可能发生的事情的推测,语气较强,具有"肯定","谅必"的意思。<br> ---Linda has gone to work, but her bicycle is still here.<br> ---She must have gone by bus.<br><br> 3) ought to have done sth, should have done sth<br>  本应该做某事,而事实上并没有做。否定句表示"不该做某事而做了"。<br>  You ought to (should) have been more careful in this experiment.<br>  He ought not to have thrown the old clothes away.(事实上已扔了。)<br>  ought to 在语气上比should 要强。<br><br> 4) needn't have done sth  本没必要做某事<br>  I dressed very warmly for the trip, but I needn't have done so. The weather was hot.<br><br> 5) would like to have done sth  本打算做某事 <br>  I would like to have read the article, but I was very busy then.<br><br></td></tr></table></div></body></html>
*滑块验证:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 暂停注册!

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|微社区|法眼天下

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 08:52 , Processed in 0.113551 second(s), 22 queries .