找回密码
 暂停注册!
查看: 3891|回复: 0

贝嫂千里运薯片

[复制链接]
english 发表于 2007-10-19 19:45:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
< align=left>The Spice Girl - who recently moved to Los Angeles with husband David Beckham and their three sons - can't live without the tasty snack and always keep a supply of her favourite flavours in her home. <BR>A source told gossip website TMZ.com: "Victoria has a thing for Walkers crisps - cheese and onion and chicken flavour. She has them shipped over from Britain by the box-load."</P>< align=left>The 33-year-old singer is currently on a strict diet, along with the rest of the Spice Girls, to ensure she looks her best on their reunion world tour. Victoria is said to eat a low carbohydrate, high protein diet which mainly consists of sushi, edamame beans and quinoa.</P>< align=left>Last year, she denied having an eating disorder, saying: "I eat really healthy, I love Japanese food, lots of fish, any sort of vegetable, lots of fruit. "I think there's a big difference between someone having an eating disorder and someone who is controlled about what they eat. There's a big difference, and every now and then of course I go out and eat what I like. But I do try to be quite disciplined in the way that I eat."</P>
*滑块验证:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 暂停注册!

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|微社区|法眼天下

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 06:29 , Processed in 0.099146 second(s), 22 queries .